Frequently Asked Question


Please see...

Blow flies if you have had a rodent problem recently or you have a strong smell.

Cluster flies if you are seeing flies in the attic space or on south facing windows.

Fruit flies if they are small and in the kitchen.

House flies if they are flying around in your room normally in a zig-zag pattern.